8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
hey guys i want to get one of those subaru carbon fiber gt wings for my coupe... cuz it sits a lot lower than the known J's racing/APR wings... basically i dont want anything that is big.. basically maybe a lil higher than the si wing... anyone know what i can get... this is wat im lookin at right now... duno if any of u have seen our 8th gen with the subaru gt wings.. ZeroSpec

**edit** ok the link doenst fully work.. but its the cf wing for 02-05 wrx sti

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
Hey Harry, I think BE used to sell a CF GT-Wing that has a lower profile than the APR and the J's. Try searching for pics of it on Macro's car.

·
Registered
2,749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
lol.. looks horrible? help me out guys.. i basically want a gt wing because i dont want to get the si wing and get sh*t talk while i drive... but i dont want a huge wing becuz its just too big.. so i was thinking low profile small gt wing... but i dont see any ... the VIS spoiler is just out of the picture also... coupes are hard =(

·
Registered
2,749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i like the wing though but not the brackets on it... i think it would look nicer on a tw coupe

·
Banned
24,191 Posts
to the OP....Take a look at bulletproof automotive under universal parts.You'll see a spolier/wing that fits your needs made by the same company(First molding) that makes J's racing's aero parts.Fairly cheap too.The prodcut name is "wing,low mount 3-D carbon"

·
Registered
2,659 Posts
go wingless? lol and fill the holes :)

·
Registered
5,911 Posts
lol.. looks horrible? help me out guys.. i basically want a gt wing because i dont want to get the si wing and get sh*t talk while i drive... but i dont want a huge wing becuz its just too big.. so i was thinking low profile small gt wing... but i dont see any ... the VIS spoiler is just out of the picture also... coupes are hard =(
you think you wont get **** talk while driving with the gt wing?

ill personally throw rocks at your car at a meet

·
Registered
2,749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
but J's is branded LOL .. and no rocks at my car please.. already got a lot of dings from the salt and stuff from winter and highway

1 - 20 of 25 Posts