8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered Dual Gauge Pod last week and they accepted the money and all my information was processed but i havent received the goods.... tried to email and call them but no responce.... now my account to view the status of my order on their website is not there... Anybody know whats going on or can help me out???

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
haha well i heard that already... just figured its such a simple order/item they wouldnt mess up...

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I NEED HELP!!!!! has anyone been in contact with AJP lately??? Should i just dispute with paypal and get my money back?? this is driving me nuts i cant get a hold of anyone at their company

·
Banned
3,565 Posts
You are experiencing a measure of their superior customer service which lead to their removal as a sponsor on this site. If you search, you will find numerous other complaints. If I were in your shoes, I would get my money back and then just order the same part from Jegs at half the price.

·
Registered
11,919 Posts
SiRyan said:
How long has it been already.
Less than/just about two weeks. You can open a dispute and confirm that they have yet to give a status update as to the shipping of your item, especially two weeks after payment. Sad to say, but their quality has dropped from when I left to now....geez.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts