8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a radio out of my wife's 2004 Civic LX, which we no longer have anyway. It's left over from a previous h/u swap and the buyer wanted the Alpine one that we had in there so we sold it with it...thus keeping the OEM deck.

I'm trying to find out what other model years this radio fits so I can put it on e-bay and get it gone. I looked up the model # but it comes up with different hits. Some say 2004 only, some say 2004-2005, some say 2002-2005... so I have no idea what model years this actually fits.

Anyone here with some Honda knowledge or know a way to verify the years for this radio?

·
Premium Member
10,506 Posts
Moved to ICE forum...seemed like the best place for this. OP: if you feel this thread could be better served in another forum please PM me. It was origionally in the Water Cooler

·
Registered
388 Posts
quality_sound said:
I can't see why it wouldn't fit in an Si as well since the Si used the same harness.
The Si used the same harness, but the face of the radio won't fit in the Si's opening. Trust me, I tried it in my old car.

·
Registered
3,847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Cool.

You guys have any suggestions on where to try to sell this other than e-bay? Are there any demands for this in any other civic forums?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts