8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
2,205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I'm trying to find some people to get an LSD for the R18. There is a lack of them in existence. But perhaps if we get a list going, we can convince some company to fabricate a helical LSD for the R18. Those of you(like me) who are boosted, need something better than the stock open differential. Who is looking for an LSD?

NOTE: I realize this is not in the transmission forum. 1) the site won't let me start one there. 2) This is closely related to forced induction for the R18.

Please move this thread to the transmission forum if you can admin.

· Registered
2,205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Surely some others want to get an LSD fabricated? Think how useful it would be. I do auto-x with my Turbo R18....it needs an LSD bad for the corners. 200 tq isn't good coming out of a corner accelerating with an open differential. Slows my times terribly.

· Registered
2,205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I think we can get it cheaper. Closer to 450 or so with shipping. If we can get somem people together. One of us would have to be a guinea pig. We would have them fabricate a prototype, one of would test it out and if it was all good, they would produce the rest of them. We need to get like 10 people together.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.