8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 102 Posts

·
Registered
687 Posts
they have a meet by nasa? wha? i had no idea about that. i just go on houston-imports and see the meets on that site.

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
they have a meet by nasa? wha? i had no idea about that. i just go on houston-imports and see the meets on that site.
yeah every friday night a bunch of cars come out. to the highway 3/ league city meet. or somewhere around there. they're always changing places.. yall should come out there and check it out.

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
the league city meets are pretty decent but occasionally get broken up by cops. real douchebags. sometimes the meet is on nasa road 1 by that starbucks, but the nassau bay cops come out, sometimes its by the barnes and nobles on bay area but then webster cops drive by. friday before last the one by the advanced autoparts was pretty awesome. lots of cars, lots of peoples, about 9 8th civics.

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
the league city meets are pretty decent but occasionally get broken up by cops. real douchebags. sometimes the meet is on nasa road 1 by that starbucks, but the nassau bay cops come out, sometimes its by the barnes and nobles on bay area but then webster cops drive by. friday before last the one by the advanced autoparts was pretty awesome. lots of cars, lots of peoples, about 9 8th civics.
yeah i knwo it sucks... but yeah i think they're having another one at the advance auto parts store again. this friday. i'll be there =)

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
deo, what do you drive?

i'll be rolling up with ricky, so just look for the nhbp fa5 and fg2 along with a blue fit (if chris comes along) we'll keep a lookout for you

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
deo, what do you drive?

i'll be rolling up with ricky, so just look for the nhbp fa5 and fg2 along with a blue fit (if chris comes along) we'll keep a lookout for you
i didn't even see this post, but i showed up in a nhbp fg1. i wasn't there for to long stayed for like 30 minutes and had to go.

1 - 20 of 102 Posts