8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,009 Posts
I don't live in Rockland but I used to work in Spring Valley. I used to work for Jacoby & Meyers on Rt. 45. I left there in May.

·
Registered
487 Posts
really .. i live on 202 .. right down the road from route 45
i used to live at mountainside apts,, Crystal Hill, down in haverstraw, also on bridge street across from sparkys.. Hung out all over there and spring valley...occassionally going down to 236 n white plains road to visit my boy and his fam....I went to thiells, Haverstraw middle, and north rockland as far as schooling...I remember one time at the car club in front of the spring valley market place a cop pulled into the middle of it all, turned his lights off, Started smoking the tires and threw his cop lights on in the middle of the smoke and then bounced....One of the best memories i have about those back in the day car club meets....damn i miss NY alot since ive been in Florida...How the Hell is Rockland????????

·
Registered
220 Posts
haha show stopa from Technical Advantage? I see you all the time at RCC i have the grey coupe si with the black tinted windows and loud exhaust---see you at car club tonight in spring valley --- come over and say wudup

1 - 14 of 14 Posts