8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
7,824 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As of 10/29, AEM was still looking for 06 Civics in the So. Cal area to do testing for their short ram and cold air intake. If anybody, has one, they'll provide you with their first kit and reimburse you for rental. They're address is below.

2205 126th Street, Unit A Hawthorne, CA 90250
Phone: (310) 484-2322

I wonder if they'll also do cams??? :confused: that be great.

·
Registered
47 Posts
hmm.. I should do this. go over to the bevery hills budget rent a car and get a Boxster S to rent and get paid for it.

·
Banned
7,824 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
MaxxxRacer said:
hmm.. I should do this. go over to the bevery hills budget rent a car and get a Boxster S to rent and get paid for it.
lol...screw the Boxster...go get a Gallardo or a Flying Spur....lol :p

·
Registered
267 Posts
Sweet! Hopefully that means a CAI won't be too far down the line for my EX. I looked at the engine bay and it looks like their gonna have to do a little maneuvering to get a good location for it.

Boxsters are for people who can't afford a real porsche.

·
Banned
7,824 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
civicdude06 said:
Sweet! Hopefully that means a CAI won't be too far down the line for my EX. I looked at the engine bay and it looks like their gonna have to do a little maneuvering to get a good location for it.

Boxsters are for people who can't afford a real porsche.
^^^what part of Maryland?

True Boxsters are for those who can't affor REAL Porsches (it's no slouch though) but if you're gonna do it, may as well do it BIG...:cool:

·
Registered
47 Posts
no cayman..

What I really want to drive is a lotus elise. That thing is badass. Now if they only came out with a 350-400hp version of it, it would be the fastest car on the road, as well as the best handling.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts