8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
No but if you are looking for A+++ tint place try Advanced Auto Tint 280 West Center St Bridgewater 508-588-9800.

The guy is awesome.

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i'm asking because... i got my car tinted 15% all around, but in order to pass inspection i had to remove the front tints... someone told me that at Knights, they'll redo my 15% for $80, and if i get pulled over, he'll remove my tints and give me 35% for half price. corrupt people FTW hahahah

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
^^ whats so great about them? ..no disrespect intended, i'm jus lookin for the right place to go.

·
Banned
6,259 Posts
It's not like they do anything different, but I am yet to hear of ONE complaint about them. They use a heated booth like everyone should and were just really professional. I drove in, came back to pick it up and my tint has been perfect since. Overall it was just an easy painless experience.

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
thats why i said i have 15% in the back, but i had to remove them from the front lol....

·
Banned
6,259 Posts
I disagree. Even if you aren't all about the 15% undercover look, tinting 35% all around doesn't appear "modified" in my opinion.

Opinion aside, it will help cool the interior, keep people from looking at what you leave in your car by accident, and remove a great percentage of UV rays that do damage to both skin and more importantly your interior.

·
Registered
265 Posts
^ well put, im just all about the cleanest look possible ... I used to like tints , had em on my em1 2 years ago but just grew out of that stage i guess

1 - 20 of 28 Posts