8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just purchased an 08 RR SI sedan and wondering who in the area has an SI? I work in Rockville and travel 270 up to the Frederick area and haven't seen one in weeks. Oh, I'm an old geezer coming in at 31 but never too old and it would be nice to see who's in the area for maybe a meetup sometime. I'm kind of shadetree mechanic on the side so I'm curious if there's anyone out there as well. PM me or respond

·
Registered
4,093 Posts
Just purchased an 08 RR SI sedan and wondering who in the area has an SI? I work in Rockville and travel 270 up to the Frederick area and haven't seen one in weeks. Oh, I'm an old geezer coming in at 31 but never too old and it would be nice to see who's in the area for maybe a meetup sometime. I'm kind of shadetree mechanic on the side so I'm curious if there's anyone out there as well. PM me or respond
hey man welcome! :wavey:

im not sure of any one up there right now. i live down in charles county its like an hour or so drive. theres a few down here. you got any pics of your car?

·
Premium Member
3,531 Posts
Do you live in Frederick?? There a huge Dyno day at PFS and I will be in attendence with the shop owner "Swift Racing". Suppose to be several 1000+whp Supra's and Vipers.. Swift is bring a 800+whp IS300.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hey man, thanks for the info about PFS, I might just stop in- thats only around the corner from me

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
I swing through fred even now and then.. I'm from hagerstown.. There havent been to many meets for a while.. There are a few Si owners down this way. but not really that many.. it would be nice to get some type of get together going.. Maybe dinner and hanging out.. I set-up a few meets last year...

·
Registered
3,193 Posts
From the great sticks town of Churchville or just above Bel Air. Yea when the weather gets warm we are havin a bbq at my place I have enough parking for 15 cars I think;D and any one else that wants to come. I have a black on black Ex and I am going for cosmetic stuff like the retro fitting. If you have any experience in that I would like to have some one help me out. Just got the Projectors shaved down with the grinder this morning so they are ready to go.

·
ms3 fail.
8,339 Posts
I'm from frederick and I never see any other Si's around here either. I drive an 07 fiji blue w/HFP wheels and kit.
i swear i think i saw your car in frederick about 3 months ago, my friend lives there and we saw a fiji and he was like there are hardly any around here!

·
Premium Member
3,531 Posts
The Dyno day was to be very small for a 350Z club but it's turned into a huge day with several 1000+ cars arriving and Swift, one building my car, is heading out there to dyno a 800+ IS300. Myabe I will see some of you guys.. Won't have my car there but will stop by and talk when I see a Civic arrive!!

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
i swear i think i saw your car in frederick about 3 months ago, my friend lives there and we saw a fiji and he was like there are hardly any around here!
that coulda been me too.. lol i think ive seen one or 2 Si around there.. I hardly see any though..

·
Registered
43 Posts
I have seen one other fiji w/HFP kit always around my house,which is weird cause i never see any other Si's. Usually on braddock heights or Rt. 40.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Do you live in Frederick?? There a huge Dyno day at PFS and I will be in attendence with the shop owner "Swift Racing". Suppose to be several 1000+whp Supra's and Vipers.. Swift is bring a 800+whp IS300.
I would like to knowwhat does the PFS stand for and what time does the event start this Saturday?

·
Registered
35 Posts
I would like to knowwhat does the PFS stand for and what time does the event start this Saturday?
Never mind I figured out what is PFS and where they are located. i believe there web site is pfssupercars.com

But i does anybody know what time it starts?

thanks,

-p

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Never mind I figured out what is PFS and where they are located. i believe there web site is pfssupercars.com

But i does anybody know what time it starts?

thanks,

-p
I thinking about 10:30/11:00ish look for a RR si sedan...thats me...bone stock right now..only a week in my hands

1 - 20 of 32 Posts