8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was there last night, was pretty sick; music bumping, girls rocking, lights trip'n. Was fun and I was straight. I saw a few Si's in the parking lot, just wondering who went

·
Registered
641 Posts
i was there in full force! but i dare not take my ride there! partying and driving your si does not mix! tiesto is back on the map! that trance concert was freakin amazing!

·
Registered
641 Posts
teggy2154 said:
no doubt about it...cant wait for Angello and Axwell. Massive will be 3094830498 times better than tiesto and thats no exaggeration.
no doubt he's just as good! but believe me when I say, that Tiesto is back on his "A Game!" I loved PVD and Tiesto, but after awhile it sounded like the same old thing... so I stopped going to these type of events. I got a call from a few girls... so I was like... damn! Might as well go... I planned on leaving early, but to my disbelief! His sounds are freakin amazing!

Im gonna wait for Armin Van B. to make a stop over in LA

·
Registered
641 Posts
I hear that he will only be doing a 2hr set! Not sure if I want to drive out for a 2hr gig! who knows... maybe i might show up!

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
I was listening to BPM (LOVE that station)..and they were talking about that concert. Maybe one day I'll live close to some cool venues that have good concerts.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts