8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seeing if anyone here is from Fresno ca? Lol want things to get done to my car but I'm such a newbie I know I would mess it up. So just seeing if anyone from here is from Fresno ca, I wouldn't mind paying to get things done on my car professionally or at least someone who knows what they are doing more than me haha. For example I would like fog lights installed, and my Amber lights cleared out. These things take wiring and heating in oven lol so I don't wanna mess with any of that. Just checking. Thanks in advance, if there is anyone from Fresno ca who is interested in making some money or helping out, and not overcharging me I would appreciate it if you could pm me on here and maybe we can work something out! Thanks!! :)

·
Registered
5 Posts
dude559 im from clovis and just thought id say hi to a local. i dont really do alot of modding as im older and im actually looking to go back to stock. i always show love to other modded imports so f you see me driving around in my white jdm front sedan throw me a peace.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts