8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering if anyone with an R18 Engine has the Fujita short ram intake? I would like to get some feedback on the sound of it with a stock exhaust? I want to do something to my car that makes it rumble a little more without touching my exhaust.

any info on this intake would help.
Thanks

·
Scrodums
9,486 Posts
If nothing has changed, then I'm certain the Fujita SRI is only an Si application. The only SRI I know of available is the K&N.

·
Registered
2,531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yodums said:
If nothing has changed, then I'm certain the Fujita SRI is only an Si application. The only SRI I know of available is the K&N.
well that is good to know before i went out and baught it..... I just want a short ram intake for my R18. So if K&N has one then any information on that one would help to i guess. Information on the sound of it (i'm not really looking for one for performance)

·
Registered
61 Posts
Think the only R18 SRI is K&N Typhoon... sounds pretty decent, getting good reviews. I'm on the fence between that an Injen CAI, but K&N actually gets more HP @ the wheels then Injen... (4.2 @ wheels / 5.7 @ crank, Injen is 3hp @ the wheels, both dyno-proven)... plus I'm in Canada so winter is a slight issue. The You Tube videos sound good for both, Injen maybe has more of a hollow resonance, but K&N sounds pretty much just as good, and $100 cheaper.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts