8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, I am looking for a Cobb AccessPort for my 2006 honda civic si, does any one around here possibly have one for sale? I understand they don't make them new anymore, is that correct?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ok I'm pretty new to this site, how exactly do we go about this? Is there an area in the site to buy/sell, or do we just go through ebay or something like that?

·
E-Tunez FTT!!!
1,939 Posts
You need to check the for sale section as these units are no longer in production. By now you probably know that Hondata is the only game in town, if possible you should invest in that product.

Best regards,

Dr. Rulo

·
Registered
50 Posts
I've never used flashpro so I can't comment on it. My accessport really made my bolt-on car shine though. I have Injun CAI, skunk2 magapower header, full race 3" exhaust, and NST pulleys. I run a 4350 vtec tune and I really like it compared to my buddies untuned 05 rsx type-s full bolt-on car.

·
Registered
76 Posts
i also am looking for one. i can't view the marketplace because of my restrictions of being new i guess. if somebody could pm if anybody is selling one! thank you, i have a civic si 06

·
Registered
87 Posts
i have a cobb AP for sale! comes with everything you need to install it. will also come with some preloaded tunes i added. text me for more info 248-797-8623

1 - 14 of 14 Posts