8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
From what I hear, the Vibrant Rh w/ HFC is designed for FG2, so it's a little shorter. When I had my Vibrant catback, there was no rattle at all. Since I put the stock exhaust back, the little resonator right after the cat's been hitting the frame like crazy. I thought it was the car hitting something, Got underneath the car this morning and found out was the resonator. lol. Help me please

·
Registered
411 Posts
I dont have a rattle with the headers but my skunk 2 exhaust hits a support that is like right in the middle of the car that helps suport it incase of a crash but i just let it ride like that right now doing research on if i can sand it down or ...?

·
Registered
4,916 Posts
I dont have a rattle with the headers but my skunk 2 exhaust hits a support that is like right in the middle of the car that helps suport it incase of a crash but i just let it ride like that right now doing research on if i can sand it down or ...?
:bump: Sound's like the exact same problem I'm having. I thought it was the heat shield but after I did some more driving it seems like it's hitting the dead center of the car, if I have a passenger it seem's to be happen more often.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.