8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
iv seen a lot wr too more than macon actually ... we all need to get together one day..

·
Registered
174 Posts
I visit Macon to drive autocross. Stop by tomorrow (Sunday) at Henderson Stadium parking lot in Macon and you'll find at least Hatch and I. Bring $20 and get 7-8 runs of adrenaline pumping excitement!

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
well since im getting short hours from work now since its 100 degvrees outside!!!!! ...(i work at lowe's lawn and garden center) i might make it to one of the autocross now.... when is next one? maybe every one can get together????

·
Premium Member
444 Posts
I've seen it around WR. Older guy drives it. Don't think he is on here...that or he doesn't post in the GA section.

·
Premium Member
444 Posts
Must be 2 of them then...one of them is a old white guy. Seen him struggling to get his crotchety old ass out of it at the McDonalds one morn.

·
Registered
186 Posts
I.m from the war town.

I also saw the younger black guy driving the mugen si, I pulled a u on russel to see if he'd run but he just turned away.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
About this Discussion
25 Replies
11 Participants
478balla
8th Generation Honda Civic Forum
We’re a community for 8th Gen 2006 - 2011 Civic owners to discuss performance mods, body kits, Si models, turbo kits and accessories. Come Join the club!
Full Forum Listing