8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 88 Posts

·
Registered
2,219 Posts
If I was making my own payments on my si, I would sure as hell be in an R18. Don't get too down on it. There are some gorgeous R18's on this site. The only time I ever go fast is the 1 time I've autocrossed. Just isn't enough room around here and to many police to really enjoy it. The supercharged si is in a whole other realm bud, the si's stock just aren't that fast. Still gunna get smoked by evo's and stuff.

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Get your friend to drive a car that is actually fast and he will want to sell his Si to you. ;)
lol trading in for a 370z... I tried getting his! haha :D
I know I can make it look cool.. but I'm 17 haha so I consider looking cool as in.. techno r spoiler... lowered, rims, bodykit, carbon fiber.. haha
and if I did that to a r18 that has 140 hp..
that's like a KEY ME now sign

·
Registered
4,082 Posts
you then buy an Si, drive it for a while, then drive another friends even faster car and youll want some of that, itll never end, so just be happy with what youve got. . . and to answer the question, no, im not, I enjoy my auto tranny too much to bother thinking about buying the Si, when they roll it out with atleast an SMT, then ill consider it

·
Registered
85 Posts
you then buy an Si, drive it for a while, then drive another friends even faster car and youll want some of that, itll never end, so just be happy with what youve got. . . and to answer the question, no, im not, I enjoy my auto tranny too much to bother thinking about buying the Si, when they roll it out with atleast an SMT, then ill consider it

lol...is this a joke? how can someone honestly "enjoy" a 4 cylinder automatic transmission?

·
Registered
4,082 Posts
lol...is this a joke? how can someone honestly "enjoy" a 4 cylinder automatic transmission?
a person that doesnt care about speed and performance in their daily driver. . . someone who spends their time in traffic and doesnt feel like working out their left leg all the time. . . someone who just likes to put it into gear, turn on the stereo and not worry about a damn thing in the world. . . somebody like me

the thing I find funny is the Si guys going on and on about this ****, what, feeling inadequate enough to have to pick on the little guy that really enjoys owning and driving his little car???

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
**** i woulda liked to have the si for a little more power but when gas prices went that high i was fortunate not to have to put 93+ in my car. i love my Lx and im more of the cosmetics person with the car then power but wouldnt mind having more of it if it came to me lol

1 - 20 of 88 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.