8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure exactly where this should go, because it's on topic for sure lol. I got a letter from honda telling me I have a 7 year period from the time l purchased my car to get my hood/front fenders/roof respected if I have clear coat failures or crows feet. Anyone else receive one of these? Glad to hear they are finally taking care of the situation

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
734 Posts
I havent gotten a letter but a lot of people on here have been talking about it. I went and already got my car done they basically repainted all the sheet metal parts they were all getting the clear coat failure.

·
Registered
40 Posts
i received my letter a couple days ago! im the second owner on my 2010 nhbp fg1 and have spots on my roof and a lot of crows feet on my hood.i hear it takes a week for the dealer to finish the job tho?anywho, my lady drives a fa1 she got brand new same yr but has yet to receive her letter

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
About this Discussion
2 Replies
3 Participants
young$562
8th Generation Honda Civic Forum
We’re a community for 8th Gen 2006 - 2011 Civic owners to discuss performance mods, body kits, Si models, turbo kits and accessories. Come Join the club!
Full Forum Listing