8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, since the weather has been so crappy and wet lately, I've been wondering if anyone's been practicing their drifting? ;):vtec:

·
Registered
7,924 Posts
i tried before in a big parking with no cars around and it's raining too, it's fun and crazy at the same time.

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
ive only done it in the snow last year when it snowed big and i just got off school and the parking lot was empty

·
Premium Member
41,908 Posts
If there is snow on the ground I am all about playing in it. Usually I will get up an hour early just to get to work to lay fresh tracks in the snow.

·
Registered
6,717 Posts
OH ya I never miss a BEAT! man Im always draggin' that ass around like I am first thing every morning.

I also make my Car payments by plowing snow with the the HFP kit in the the winter!

Reactions: dentrecords

·
Registered
16,555 Posts
Theres no such thing a drifting with a FWD car. Its called sliding. Its stupid, you put flat spots in your tires, and you can seriously srew up your brakes / lock them up. dont do it. drift a RWD car.

·
Registered
549 Posts
yeah... I drift my FWD car... it's awesome...
How do you doit??? I know in RWD you gun it, pull the ebrake and get back on the gas heavily... but in FWD?? I tried the first day i got my car and couldnt turn... lost steering (as i was on the gas) and nearly hit one of the cement things in the parking lot... (that you pull your car up to in the "stall")

·
Registered
16,555 Posts
How do you doit??? I know in RWD you gun it, pull the ebrake and get back on the gas heavily... but in FWD?? I tried the first day i got my car and couldnt turn... lost steering (as i was on the gas) and nearly hit one of the cement things in the parking lot... (that you pull your car up to in the "stall")
Read my post above what you just wrote.

·
Registered
16,555 Posts
Yes, I did read it.. as before posting, that statement appeared infront of me... you knob.

I've seen it done with civics on youtube..?

Im a noob, and you think you can drift in a FWD car? OMG...

Sign off now, sell your car, and never drive again. PLEASE.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.