8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

· Registered
63 Posts
I found this really good shop on Denison and Warden called KHF or Kensai racing. Spoke to the owner a few days ago, really nice guy, owns his own race team and stuff. Authorized dealer for Skunk2 and other crazy stuff. Not too sure about the price and stuff though but he definately knows his stuff.
Kensai/ KHF hosts 4-5 mosport lapping day every year.

· Registered
1,429 Posts
Don't go to street performance as i've been there when i had my old car. When i was lowering my car there, that guy forgot 2 bolts for my sway bar and when i got home. He called me back saying he left 2 bolts. Told me to drive back there safe and make sure i do'nt drop my bushings or i'm screwed. After that i never went back. And plus that place is not lowered or suspension friend becasue there are a billion pot holes.

· Registered
1,429 Posts
^ how about something simple like mounting tires onto high-end rims?
No don't go there, they don't have the good machines there.

When i did my rays on my mazda i went to my usual shop for it. They got the high end machine and wicked tire balance machine.

The shop is called Motor Workhop. Go to yellowpages.ca and you can do a search on them, they are in markham and also asociated with speedstar.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.