8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

· Registered
998 Posts
I found this really good shop on Denison and Warden called KHF or Kensai racing. Spoke to the owner a few days ago, really nice guy, owns his own race team and stuff. Authorized dealer for Skunk2 and other crazy stuff. Not too sure about the price and stuff though but he definately knows his stuff.

· Wegue Wegue
12,790 Posts
I found this really good shop on Denison and Warden called KHF or Kensai racing. Spoke to the owner a few days ago, really nice guy, owns his own race team and stuff. Authorized dealer for Skunk2 and other crazy stuff. Not too sure about the price and stuff though but he definately knows his stuff.
That's a lot of 'Stuff'... :laughing:

· Registered
1,230 Posts
a shop for crazy baller stuff :thumb:

· Registered
2,269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
^ lol, i was just playin'!

no work in general... maybe suspension swap when/if i decide on something. getting pissy about the koni yellows being vaporware. someone referred me to Jim @ Street Performance and just wanted to know if they had a rep or not.

· Registered
998 Posts
^ lol, i was just playin'!

no work in general... maybe suspension swap when/if i decide on something. getting pissy about the koni yellows being vaporware. someone referred me to Jim @ Street Performance and just wanted to know if they had a rep or not.
ohh i see. I was actually just at that Kensai racing shop. Picked me up some lug nuts.... he'll actually be carrying the new skunk2 suspension too. so if ur looking for a suspension you might want to go there and oogle at the ferrari and 911 turbo while ur at it.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.