8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
after deadening their doors? My driver side was being a huge pain in the rear. Everything was going smoothly until it was time to put the panel back on. God I hate deadening, but I can't live without it :wavey:

·
Registered
325 Posts
I did the front doors a few months ago and didn't have a problem. There are a few holes for the clips, etc. that I had to go back and cut out of the DynoMat.

·
Registered
3,847 Posts
^ x2. You just have to make sure all the holes are clear.

Is the panel not going all the way back on or are you just having trouble getting it to?

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well I eventually got it on. I had to redo my hole barrier and used a thinner material. After reading your DIY, bikinpunk, I tried cardboard and test fitted the panel and it worked. I then put on a layer of ensolite and once again the fasteners towards the bottom did not want to clip into place. After a few curse words it finally clipped into place.

·
Registered
3,847 Posts
dh29 said:
Well I eventually got it on. I had to redo my hole barrier and used a thinner material. After reading your DIY, bikinpunk, I tried cardboard and test fitted the panel and it worked. I then put on a layer of ensolite and once again the fasteners towards the bottom did not want to clip into place. After a few curse words it finally clipped into place.

I leaned on the panel and it took A LOT of force for them to go back in.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts