8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

81 - 100 of 100 Posts

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #82
Any of you guys interested in a carbon fiber hood? I have one and it has one small sun spot and will have to be recleared soon but was only put on twice. I never use it and just wanted to get an idea if anyone want one. Pm if you are interested

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
5,754 Posts
I didn't even know dfw alliance was going on!

I messed with the height on my suspension all day today, ran into hiccups as per usual so still havent gotten it set how I want it :deadhorse:

·
Registered
5,754 Posts
Are any of you going to roll out to ccm?

I have just a couple more tweaks to make to the suspension and it will be perfect but I don't have a garage/tools here in ft worth lol. All my stuff is at my parents house since Im in an apartment.

I also really need to go get an angle grinder so I can cut that stupid bumper tab in the front :deadhorse:

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #93
Are any of you going to roll out to ccm?

I have just a couple more tweaks to make to the suspension and it will be perfect but I don't have a garage/tools here in ft worth lol. All my stuff is at my parents house since Im in an apartment.

I also really need to go get an angle grinder so I can cut that stupid bumper tab in the front :deadhorse:

Gotta take the act on Saturday, so I can't go. :( I want to see the full car lol :woot:

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
892 Posts
Depends on what time? I can make sure I don't work that afternoon/night.

I might just call in sick to work and go to CCM :shadyhat: But I saw that it might rain. Kinda iffy.:facepalm:

·
Registered
5,754 Posts
I will be there! Hopefully cars stance will be perfect for the show and I can get the fender liner fixed so it doesn't sound too horrible :rotfl:

81 - 100 of 100 Posts