8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
631 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanted to know what you guys thought of the quality such as welds, sound, fitment, power, or even if u have had a past experience or any knowledge of this company. I have never heard of them so any feedback would help before buying this part.

·
Registered
94 Posts
lol old post. yea i just got mine. the welds and everything were of nice quality. not bad for 150. i love it. noticable gains throughout the powerband.

·
Registered
94 Posts
how is the noise level though? did it made your exhaust sound raspy?
let me get back to you in 4 years.
lol its not bad really. i have an si axleback and you can just hear the air moving through it under load. a little ticking on cold start but it goes away.

·
Registered
2,993 Posts
for any header, I would suggest motor mounts, it's only a matter of time before it cracks from the engine vibration.

·
Registered
690 Posts
i have innovative 75a motor mounts on a rather stock car. only mods are flashpro and custom cold air. you feel more connected with the car with stiffer mounts in my opinion. plus, the sound of your car changes and its a little louder in the cabin! there are NO vibrations unless you are accelerating from a stop out of 1st gear.

in order, i did custom cold air, motor mounts, flashpro

and i did not have a header in my plans when i bought the motor mounts

·
Registered
2,993 Posts
When I had my R18, I had a Weapon R header, and it ended up cracking due to the vibration of the engine. All headers seem to crack in the same place, on the weld where it bolts onto the engine. Which pretty much means, since you already have motor mounts, you shouldn't have anything to worry about any header cracking.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts