8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys.

Anyone get a price quoted while at the dealer? I am wondering what the dealers are quoting right now vs. MSRP?

·
Registered
111 Posts
tehLOLbbq said:
the dealer I talked to was all about volume. They acted like they would work off invoice.
Wow, I haven't had any dealers talk about invoice pricing on the '06s yet. Come to think of it; I don't think invoice pricing has even been released, has it?

·
Registered
6 Posts
I just looked at the sticker on an EX like I want...color was off though. They had some extra $$$ tacked on for "Protection PKG"??? Screw that if it is for paint protection. That crap is a joke.

Sticker was 20105. It sure seems kind of high. I paid 16,200 for my curret EX.

I was pleased to see that all of the civics I checked out here in the Fort Rucker area are made in Japan, and not Canada. That is a good thing.

I am looking for a gun metal colored EX sedan auto...negative on the navi.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I got an 06 sedan!

FlyArmy - Thats the exact sedan I just got TONIGHT!! I should be picking it up and finalizing everything either saturday morning or monday after work.

Yeah, im super excited. But I got the dark/royal blue EX sedan, no navigation. The sticker for me said 19,610, but I got it for 19,000. I was hoping to get her (the dealer) to budge a little more, but she wouldn't do it sadly. She said she had sold 3 already, all at sticker price.

I drove the LX and the EX though, and I could definitely tell a difference. I feel better about the brakes, being 4 disk instead of 2 disk, 2 drum in the LX. 2 more speakers, which isn't a huge deal. Moonroof and the alloys are a must for me though.

Maybe it was my brain, but the EX just felt better :)
I can't wait to finally get it though.

·
Acorns!
17,760 Posts
^^ HEY NICE!!!!! You might be the first official 8thcivic.com 2006 civic owner! A lot of people have deposits down on cars, but you might be the first owner that I know of so far.

Congrats on the new Civic purchase. You better take some pictures for us and post them up. Make the other members jealous lol. :thumb:

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
First legit price quote

Hey guys.

Got a first quote. Roughly $450 under MSRP. Waiting to hear from a few others. As usual, this dealer said he will "match or beat", so let's work together and see what we can do for each other. :thumb:

·
Registered
4 Posts
17.8 from my dealer, on an EX Coupe.

*shrugs* I just bought my '05 EX Special Edition, so I doubt I'll upgrade...

Unless someone wants to buy my '05 EXSE for 17.8? :D

·
Premium Member
7,195 Posts
Phun Siz said:
Hey guys.

Anyone get a price quoted while at the dealer? I am wondering what the dealers are quoting right now vs. MSRP?
I was told by local Honda dealer The new Hondas will sell for the sticker price at least for a couple of months. But then I talked them down $600. If I left a deposit.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
EX quotes - invoice + $700

I've had a couple quotes (EX, manual trans) for MSRP but I've had 3 quotes (only one in writing) that were invoice plus $500-$700.

I'm just waiting for my Atomic Blue. :thumb:

·
Registered
106 Posts
~racnjsn04~ said:
EX w/navi MT $22,600 OTD
Anybody else think im am gonna pay too much?
I am still debating on a cobalt SS for less than 20k.
Nice if you are keeping the car forever, but wave that resale value goodbye :banana-wa on the Chevy

1 - 14 of 14 Posts