8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Debating if i should have front and rear factory under body spoilers installed on new civic si sedan? Some before and after shots would really help.

·
Registered
5,918 Posts
jennyluv said:
Debating if i should have front and rear factory under body spoilers installed on new civic si sedan? Some before and after shots would really help.
You mean the HFP body kit right. If so go for it they look great on the car :thumb:

·
Registered
1,170 Posts

I need new picks of the car, these have been whored out enough.

The body kit makes the car much more aggressive imo.

Search for any other sedan to see the non hpf versions. Most people dont have it. Mine came with it from the fac tory so I dont have any before picks, sorry.

Edit:

Did the leg work for you.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for your reply. Didnt see the HFP body kit package available here in CA. Only body kit options offered to me were labeled front and rear under spoilers. They also offer side panels. I think were talking about the same thing, I just didn't see it offered as a package. I wish it was, I had to buy each piece seperately. The thing is, if I dont like the way the car looks after instalation, I'm stuck with it. I just don't want to take an already beautful body flow and design and f it all up with these body kit pieces. If you have pics or can redirect me somewhere on the web that does, that would help. Thanks.

·
Registered
4,104 Posts
jennyluv said:
Thanks for your reply. Didnt see the HFP body kit package available here in CA. Only body kit options offered to me were labeled front and rear under spoilers. They also offer side panels. I think were talking about the same thing, I just didn't see it offered as a package. I wish it was, I had to buy each piece seperately. The thing is, if I dont like the way the car looks after instalation, I'm stuck with it. I just don't want to take an already beautful body flow and design and f it all up with these body kit pieces. If you have pics or can redirect me somewhere on the web that does, that would help. Thanks.
If I were you, get the car completely stock and just buy the HFP kit from collegehillshonda.com, it's like $500 cheaper.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the great pics. Beautiful blue si by the way. Exactly what I needed. Now the decision is even harder.
If I may ask, what is the white line that exists where the body kit meets the rear bumper? Is it some sort of sealant? If so, why only there and not around the border of the side or front trim pieces? Did your Honda Dealer install the kit?

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That ship already sailed. The bigger question is whether or not to install them. ARRRRRGGHHH!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts