8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so I wanna add suttle mods to my 08 civic si (coupe) but Im not sure what...any suggestions??? btw I want aftermarket bronze rims, any suggestions there???

also If anybody has clean pics can you please share so I can get some ideas...

:pics:

·
Registered
550 Posts
If you want some bronze JDM wheels, look at the Work XD9, or CR-KAI's

·
Registered
2,338 Posts
they got the j's racing front end splitter and the rear trunk wing but i think the wing is too much on an fg. really other than that there isnt much for the fg. I think thats cool how j's racing thought of the usdm si coupe and made something for us. You can get the type r shift knob and boot.. maybe some fd2 sidemakers.... thats about all i can come up with right now

·
Registered
2,112 Posts
^^^
post pics or I call b/s

anyways, ill post a pic of mine in a few days after I get around to installing some stuff

-J's front lip/oil cap/valve cover (will be here in 6 to 8 weeks)/tow hook (will be here in 4 weeks)
-ARC ti spark plug cover/radiator cap
-T1R 70mm exhaust/reservoir covers
-JDM red H's
-RAYS wheels

·
Registered
2,338 Posts
^^^
post pics or I call b/s

anyways, ill post a pic of mine in a few days after I get around to installing some stuff

-J's front lip/oil cap/valve cover (will be here in 6 to 8 weeks)/tow hook (will be here in 4 weeks)
-ARC ti spark plug cover/radiator cap
-T1R 70mm exhaust/reservoir covers
-JDM red H's
-RAYS wheels
was that meant for me? i didnt say i had them i just named some things available to make the fg more "jdm" thats all. the only thing i have jdm is my wheels:biggrin:

·
Registered
505 Posts
back in 99 and 00 with my si coupe it was considered jdm, so maybe this sounds dumb but what makes the 07 si coupe not jdm and only the 4 door, just curious.

·
Registered
140 Posts
they had released a 2 door coupe for the 1999 and 2000 civic si in japan. in order for something to be considered JDM, it would have to be released in Japan in our 2 door version. if you search out alot of these parts suppliers (king motorsports, bulletproof automotive, speedstar.ca etc etc etc) most of the places will only offer parts for the 4dr because that's all they have overseas. its gonna take some american parts suppliers to design some replica parts matched off the true jdm parts before we see anything resembling these mugen kits, j's racing, spoon or mugen.

not knocking the thread by any means, i'd personally love to see some authentic jdm parts for the coupes, mainly because i own one and would be on the first list to pick up some parts. just giving my thoughts...

1 - 20 of 53 Posts