8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering if anyone has stuck with the 16 inch rim when purchasing a new set. i ask because i am a poor college student who is looking for new rims but cannot afford rims and tires for 17s, and have snow tires for 16s already. so yeah, just wondering if anyone has pics of their 16s?

also, really just going for looks. not trying to turn my r18 into a race car lol.

·
Registered
536 Posts
i think many people has after market 16"
but, what's your budget?
i think a lowered civic with 16" still looks good, i believe i saw a few pics here
may be you can check out the wheel thread

·
Registered
173 Posts
Im not on a budget, i just bought 16" volk te37s time attack wheels, they were 2150 for the set.....i think they are great for weight savings, they're 11.2 or so lbs, compared to same model 18s which is 17lbs,........ i say dont waste money on cheaper wheels and save for the wheels you really want to get, plus the cheap wheels are heavy as hell. My expectations are should get better gas mileage for unsprung weight reduction, accelerate way better and no i dont want a race car. I just figured the car is built at its best with oem size wheels.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.