8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i just wanted to see what other a/t owners are doing lol, of course any nhbp civic slammed dropped lowered or whatever should post a picture, maybe i should have worded the post a different way lol

·
Banned
2,208 Posts
I'm pretty low in the front, going to lower the rear in the back during the weekend. I'll post up pictures after.

If it means anything though, I scrape getting out of my driveway even while angling, LOL.

Here's the front, I'll show you the rear after the weekend.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm pretty low in the front, going to lower the rear in the back during the weekend. I'll post up pictures after.

If it means anything though, I scrape getting out of my driveway even while angling, LOL.

what are you lowered on? and how low is that? cause that looks kind of low lol i think i like it.
but i wanna get smaller tires so they arent tucking so much but i kind of want a little tuck-idge lol. i<3negative camber:dance:

·
Registered
264 Posts
you dont rub in the front?

·
Banned
2,208 Posts

Dropped on Buddy Clubs N+ Coilovers

what are you lowered on? and how low is that? cause that looks kind of low lol i think i like it.
but i wanna get smaller tires so they arent tucking so much but i kind of want a little tuck-idge lol. i<3negative camber:dance:
My tires are 215/45 front and 225/45 rear. I'm not sure how low I am exactly...

you dont rub in the front?
I rub slightly on the passenger side because it's a new tire, driver side has like 30% tread left so I get zero rubbing.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts