8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
819 Posts
I haven't heard anything about other colors, other than the orange one they released. Orange ones should have the v2 firmware with 4GB MicroSD support. However, they blocked BitPim, so custom tones are out unless you can find one with the v1 software

·
Registered
2,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well I bit the bullet and got the orange one. I don't know what you mean by not being able to do custom ringtones, I just uploaded a bunch of songs to mine :D. I found out the new color is either going to be pink (70%) or green (30%).

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
same here i just picked up the new orange env a few days ago, i love the phone. i wish my car was that color with black, and for all of us like myself that bought the orange env and wished it was available in the color you actually wanted well, give it a while and theyll have new colors. i dont know about you but thats my luck. it seems like that verizons new thing, come out with a phone, then to kinda reintroduce it they change the color

·
Registered
819 Posts
06Fg2 said:
Well I bit the bullet and got the orange one. I don't know what you mean by not being able to do custom ringtones, I just uploaded a bunch of songs to mine :D. I found out the new color is either going to be pink (70%) or green (30%).
You might have lucked out and gotten v1 of the software. Unless you did it by some method where you e-mailed/SMS the ringtone to your phone through some site. Either way, it's a cool phone.

·
Registered
2,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
NightKidsGTR said:
You might have lucked out and gotten v1 of the software. Unless you did it by some method where you e-mailed/SMS the ringtone to your phone through some site. Either way, it's a cool phone.
You need to get the beta version of BitPim ;)

·
Registered
2,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Screw PMing people....check out HowardForums.com for ANYTHING related to ANY cell phone. I was on there last night for a couple hours and I was able to get free internet and free MMS on my enV :D. Next is getting some free apps, and DUN.

·
Registered
442 Posts
I Vtec said:
If you ever have questions about verizon phones and all that, you best PM 2moredoors because I beleive he works at a verizon store.
Haha does he REALLY work for em or are you tryin to get me to spam em? :p

I kinda wonder if he's allowed to divulge that sort of information (early release).

·
Registered
321 Posts
06Fg2 said:
Screw PMing people....check out HowardForums.com for ANYTHING related to ANY cell phone. I was on there last night for a couple hours and I was able to get free internet and free MMS on my enV :D. Next is getting some free apps, and DUN.
Free internet? Like the $5 free or free as in doesn't even use your minutes free? I got the env and like it alot but would be even better with free **** on it.

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Shiggidy75 said:
Free internet? Like the $5 free or free as in doesn't even use your minutes free? I got the env and like it alot but would be even better with free **** on it.
im with you, i want free internet

1 - 16 of 16 Posts