8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greddy is looking for an FG2 with the Greddy turbo kit to do exhaust testing on. The car must be as stock as possible engine-wise besides the turbo kit, meaning: OE cat, engine internals, etc. No Check engine lights and has to have the stock rear bumper. Customer would get a free production model exhaust system when the system is released to the public.

Car must be in Southern California (Orange County Preferred), and will be needed for a maximum of 5 working days (m-f).

Greddy is located in Irvine, CA.

If you know of anyone, send them this way! Post up here with any questions, PM me or email at the address below.

-Chris

Email: [email protected]

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
All we have is the exhaust for the FG1 right now. I would like to see more parts, but we're full with projects at the moment. What other parts do you guys want?

And PM me your contact information if you are interested in doing prototype work in the future.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.