8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,639 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
.....no fiction/drama/transformer/avatar type of story lol just want something real that my english teacher would like to read about. :) thanks though

·
Registered
2,639 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
one time at a meet..... saw two girls making out. idk. make something up.
but the point is?
I was thinking to write about comparison between imports and domestic.
and group of people like us why we are so devote to modifying our cars.
vivid images. a little bit argument about whether imports are better or domestics.

·
Registered
2,639 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Not at a car meet, but my dad and I were standing out in front of Applebees waiting for a table while I was home on leave, a motorcyclist flies down the road doing a wheelie and my Dad yells "CRASH YOU SON OF A B***H... The guy hit a car going 130+ in a 30 MPH zone.
thats horrible. maybe i should make something up. like cops show up in the meet and what...people are running all over the place

·
Registered
2,639 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It's all personal preference. What kind of paper do you have to write?
a final paper. any topic is fine. thats why i choose to write about things car-related since i spend so much time on forum. i already told him that i was going to write about a local car meet...

·
Registered
2,639 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I dont think teacher will like generic story thats why im thinking of making something up. I have been looking for interesting stories on forum but no luck

·
Registered
7,214 Posts
mustang was leavin the meet tryin to drift and spins out in the middle of a busy road and ends up in the other lane almost causing an accident

and one time i saw this real hot girl with a nice rack

1 - 19 of 19 Posts