8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not sure why this is happening but every major company out there has discontinued the 8th gen Si turbo kits, even tho the popularity of these cars is just taking off in a big way.

I've checked a bunch of kits and they're all discontinued as far as I can tell. I'm looking for something with a sidewinder in it and preferably the intercooler has the piping on the same side.

I would piece the kit myself but I do not have access to a TIG/MIG welder to fab up the intercooler mount and charge piping
Would prefer to just get it all in one place. Manifold + Intercooler+ mount and charge piping that fits the 8th gen.

Let me know if you have any information or advice. Thanks!

· Registered
6 Posts
Not sure why this is happening but every major company out there has discontinued the 8th gen Si turbo kits, even tho the popularity of these cars is just taking off in a big way.

I've checked a bunch of kits and they're all discontinued as far as I can tell. I'm looking for something with a sidewinder in it and preferably the intercooler has the piping on the same side.

I would piece the kit myself but I do not have access to a TIG/MIG welder to fab up the intercooler mount and charge piping
Would prefer to just get it all in one place. Manifold + Intercooler+ mount and charge piping that fits the 8th gen.

Let me know if you have any information or advice. Thanks!
I'm in the same boat currently. CX racing kit is basically the only kit I found as a full kit with the sidewinder turbo manifold. My only thing was I didn't like how the charge piping ran under the car and I also did not like the "cheap" BOV and Waistgate options. I ended up just piecing a kit together. Most likely I will end up cutting and kitting the charge piping together then taking it to a shop to weld up for me.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts