8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
9,758 Posts
i lived in fairview for a while. i went in the af and am not in arkansas. i will be back for christmas.

·
Purpul Plane 4ever!
40,686 Posts
so close to the Dragon....jealous!

·
Registered
293 Posts
it only takes about an hour to reach the dragon from where i live. i haven't been up there in over a year though. it can get pretty crowded.

·
Registered
827 Posts
Cane Creek here. 1st Honda, 1st Si, 1st Civic, 1st 6spd.. a bunch of firsts.. Lot's of Honda's here in Ashevegas, but for imports, sure is Subaru country huh. :) My other roll is a Forester XT Ltd.

·
Registered
9,758 Posts
Cane Creek here. 1st Honda, 1st Si, 1st Civic, 1st 6spd.. a bunch of firsts.. Lot's of Honda's here in Ashevegas, but for imports, sure is Subaru country huh. :) My other roll is a Forester XT Ltd.
wrong. i lived in fairview and live about 5 minutes from cane creek. i actually think that cane creek is considered fairview. well im gone now. i will be back in less than a week. i wont be bringing the si because im keeping the miles down on it. im at 34k and 2k left til the warrantly goes bye bye.

·
Registered
827 Posts
Yep, I consider us in Fairview, but it's a Fletcher address.

Time to extend, if you love the warranty.. It's actually not a bad idea if the peace of mind is worth it to you. Call Greg Buckner at Apple Tree and tell him a "close neighbor" sent you to look into the extended warranty.

·
Registered
9,758 Posts
how much do you think it will cost me. im about to do cam work or boost. prolly boost because we dont have kpro. once the warranty goes out i will drive up there. im in the air force and stationed at little rock arkansas.

·
Registered
293 Posts
back to the top! anymore people in asheville? WNC?

glxygry06si, if you ever boost, i'd like to check it out.

·
Registered
9,758 Posts
back to the top! anymore people in asheville? WNC?

glxygry06si, if you ever boost, i'd like to check it out.
give me a few months. once kpro comes out she will be boosted rather quick. it will probably be a supercharger. i deploy in 2 months so i will have a lot saved up for when i come back. hows the weather?

·
Registered
293 Posts
glxygry06si,
too damn hot right now. in the 90's. i can't beliee it's only June.

i hope there is something available from hondata in a couple months. which supercharger will you be running?

1 - 20 of 32 Posts