8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
4,167 Posts
Good lookin', ryry!

I love these wheels--they're not too flashy but stand out and look like the Mugen's but with a much better finish. And they look best on black. :D These are in 18":

·
CHOO-CHOO!!!!!!
14,929 Posts
Here's a stupid question: Why do all of these wheels that are hyper black, not look black at all?

·
Registered
570 Posts
crap, looking at this pics really has me down. i have a brand new set of 18x7.5 plus 35 with 225/40 proxes4 sitting in my kitchen right now. i can't put them on till april 19. i have the hfp brakes waiting as well and my buddy who is helping me is not available till then. plus im a huge dork and like to do several changes at once, more dramatic. these wheels look way better than i anticipated. i bought from looking at pics. i also got black heptagon mugen lugs waitn too. time is dragging........

·
Registered
433 Posts
crap, looking at this pics really has me down. i have a brand new set of 18x7.5 plus 35 with 225/40 proxes4 sitting in my kitchen right now. i can't put them on till april 19. i have the hfp brakes waiting as well and my buddy who is helping me is not available till then. plus im a huge dork and like to do several changes at once, more dramatic. these wheels look way better than i anticipated. i bought from looking at pics. i also got black heptagon mugen lugs waitn too. time is dragging........
you have the GN+ hyper black? if you do, can you post some pics? thanks

1 - 20 of 25 Posts