8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On Monday morning I picked up my 06 Fg2 NHBP Si with 30k. Around Monday noonish...I had a bit of a crush going. By early afternoon... borderline infatuation. Early evening...it was obsession bordering on fatal attraction. When I went to bed that night... I had a second wife. The first one is just glad I cant park it in the bedroom.

Little bit of a question... besides the Helms Service Manual (short on the cake at the moment)... does chiltons or Haynes make a decent rag for the Fg2/Fa5???

Thanks

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
I felt the same way when i first drove this car. I actually went to et a ridgeline so i could haul my dirtbikes and ended up with the si and then had to go out and buy a cheap pickup but it has been well worth it. Plan on buying a coupe also after i do my afganistan deployment

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Jesus... check your pants
"....nah I'm just playin', I didnt cum in my pants" -Kenny Powers

I felt the same way when i first drove this car. I actually went to et a ridgeline so i could haul my dirtbikes and ended up with the si and then had to go out and buy a cheap pickup but it has been well worth it. Plan on buying a coupe also after i do my afganistan deployment
Thanks for what you do... and hope you get back soon and get that coupe.

·
Registered
427 Posts
Congrats! Have fun with it. I had the crush-->infatuation far before I owned the car hehe.
I hear ya! I still do and im pushing a year now. :vtec:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.