8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
5,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, we just did another update (fixed some site glitches) and added a bunch of new, sweet products!

check the new hotness out at GrafiXpressions - Express yourself in vinyl form!...

Here are some pics, we did a nice run of some thermal printed goodies!

Facebook "Meh" decals!

JDM New & Elder drivers!

Our ORIGINAL LOL WUT Pear Decal, redrawn in 3D!

and finally, our new 80's inspired "Hong Kong Splash" GRFXP.com decals! As with all of our GRFXP.com decals, these are extremely limited and once they are gone, they are gone forever. Free with any order as long as you add them to your cart!

and a few normal updates as well!

GrafiXpressions - Express yourself in vinyl form!... :beer: :dancing: :corona:

·
Registered
5,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm tossing this into all of our threads because we're really looking for customer feedback on our new website design.

We have redesigned our website, it's live, operational and fully functional meaning you can purchase from it. We are keeping both sites functional for a week or two while we work out any kinks. We'd love to hear your feedback as well as an issues or requests -- we did this all for our customers to give them a much better shopping experience! Once all the kinks (if there are any) are worked out, we'll redirect everything to the new site so it will be transparent to everyone.

Also to note, we now offer gift certificates!

Let the comments, suggestions and issues roll in... :corona:

GrafiXpressions - Express yourself in vinyl form!...

·
Registered
617 Posts
GRFXP Contest!

So we've drummed up the idea to run a contest every time we do an update.

The winner will win the update pack in one color from our regular colored vinyl of his or her choice... i.e no chromes, transparents, etc...

What you need to do:Just show us some love - post up a HIGH RESOLUTION picture of any of our products that you have (shift knobs, vinyls, overlays) on our FB, twitter or on the forum that you regular (post a link here for us to see it).

A week after the update. We will pick a winner, at random to receive the pack and he or she will choose the color.

Its that easy.

Start snapping! The more creative/artsy you can be the better! We work hard to deliver you guys the best so all we ask is to use your imagination

this is starting with our newest update. and all pictures have to be dated with todays date or later... so the old pictures in this thread dont qualify.

nick

·
Registered
2,077 Posts
GRFXP Contest!

So we've drummed up the idea to run a contest every time we do an update.

The winner will win the update pack in one color from our regular colored vinyl of his or her choice... i.e no chromes, transparents, etc...

What you need to do:Just show us some love - post up a HIGH RESOLUTION picture of any of our products that you have (shift knobs, vinyls, overlays) on our FB, twitter or on the forum that you regular (post a link here for us to see it).

A week after the update. We will pick a winner, at random to receive the pack and he or she will choose the color.

Its that easy.

Start snapping! The more creative/artsy you can be the better! We work hard to deliver you guys the best so all we ask is to use your imagination

this is starting with our newest update. and all pictures have to be dated with todays date or later... so the old pictures in this thread dont qualify.

nick
when is the deadline for this? I know you said a week just want to confirm.

·
Registered
1,768 Posts

when i saw the sticker i knew it needed to go on the wii. not a very high rez but im sure you can use it anyways on facebook anyways.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts