8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Everyone

I'm from Canada and I'm excited to be a part of this forum for what appears to be the best Civic made to date. I used to own a 2000 Civic and it was the best car I've ever had. Too bad it was written off a few months ago. Right now I'm trying to make due with one car so I can get my hands on a 2006 model. I'm not sure whether I'll get the SI because I will be having a family soon and the coupes are a pain in the ass. If the sedans come with 160 horses I'll probably get one of those. Anyways, just thought I'd say Hi!!! :thumb:

Ron

P.S. My avatar pic is my current car a 2002 Mazda Protege out in the Rocky Mountains (Gotta Love Canada)

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for all the welcomes ... glad to be here
Hey 02boostless
I see you're from Chicago
Where should I go when I'm there in a couple weeks?
I'm 24 and going with my girlfriend so we're up for anything.

·
Registered
244 Posts
NeighbourFromTheNorth said:
Thanks for all the welcomes ... glad to be here
Hey 02boostless
I see you're from Chicago
Where should I go when I'm there in a couple weeks?
I'm 24 and going with my girlfriend so we're up for anything.
There's couple of place i would recommend, definetely Adiral Theater (admiralx.com) if your girl is up for it, it's pretty cool, there are some bars you can go to like UN club or Accent Cafe but those are mostly polish clubs, and I would definetely go on the skydeck of the Sears Tower amazing view, then if you'll be here on a wednesday or saturday go to fireworks display on the Navy Pier. I can elaborate on all of those but not now im going to work, ill be on late like around 10ish hit me up through email at [email protected]

1 - 12 of 12 Posts