8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
7,924 Posts
i wish can get one at that price. i hate negotiating for it especially if it's going for 40k+, it will be a challenge to get it to 25k. but for 30k it's easier to get it down to 25k.

·
Registered
660 Posts
chugiboi said:
i wish can get one at that price. i hate negotiating for it especially if it's going for 40k+, it will be a challenge to get it to 25k. but for 30k it's easier to get it down to 25k.

Are you serious? No one is going to sell you one for 25K. Your lucky to find one for MSRP near you. You would to be related to the owner of the dealer to get it at that price. If this was a regular produced model maybe. But not a limited production version.

·
Registered
665 Posts
i saw one today on the road coming out of Honda of Corona. they look really amazing in person. i swear they must add a few extra clear coats cuz the one i saw was shining like a mirror. it must have been someone on a test drive cuz it had paperwork on the window. im going back tomorrow to snap some high quality pics if its still there

·
Registered
7,924 Posts
cornerstrike said:
Are you serious? No one is going to sell you one for 25K. Your lucky to find one for MSRP near you. You would to be related to the owner of the dealer to get it at that price. If this was a regular produced model maybe. But not a limited production version.
i'm not saying that they'll sell it for 25k, but " i'm saying that it will be alot easier to get it down to 25k if they were going for 30k, unlike if they were going for 40k then it will be hard to knock it down to 25k". i'm not saying that you'll get it for 25k, but hey anything is possible. :laughing:

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
chugiboi said:
i'm not saying that they'll sell it for 25k, but " i'm saying that it will be alot easier to get it down to 25k if they were going for 30k, unlike if they were going for 40k then it will be hard to knock it down to 25k". i'm not saying that you'll get it for 25k, but hey anything is possible. :laughing:
That would be amazing if you were able to get it at that price, but the dealers invoice price on it is around 1000 dollars less than MSRP. oops I dont think I was supposed:biggrin: to say that.

·
Registered
238 Posts
yeah there is no money in the car.. the car goes for 30k and thats it period.. i work at david michael honda in freehold. we r selling it at msrp not a penny less..

·
Registered
16,555 Posts
I am going to shoot myself if another one of these threads pop up.

·
Registered
238 Posts
lol yeah... i coulda jacked the shift knob last nite.. when i was the last on their at the dealership lol. but then wut happens if my manager noticed the shift knobs missing and sees it in my si hah.

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
Daishi said:
lol yeah... i coulda jacked the shift knob last nite.. when i was the last on their at the dealership lol. but then wut happens if my manager noticed the shift knobs missing and sees it in my si hah.
He'd think, "Man, thats a cool ass shift knob!" :thumb:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts