8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sup Yall,

Just got home with my new toy.. You guys are gonna think im crazy. I traded in my o7 lx for a used 06 Si. Got 14k for the trade and 19,500 for the car. And extended warranty. After all said and gone my payments are 155m/60months.

here are some pics.

This is in San Diego. Did anybody on here own this car??? Its all stock except the Tint and Headlights. Im not sure if they are zenon or what. Im happy with my purchase so much better that an Lx:vtec:

Ill post some better pics thursday.

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
very nice..imsure u could have got better on ur trade, but i know how it is.. sometimes ur just so on edge about trading u dont put up a fight..

great new ride.. peace out

·
Premium Member
5,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
lx was paid off. Ya its a little pricey but they wouldnt budge. I might of got a little ripped because the car had 17k on it. But i have low payments and im happy now. San Diego Si's are expensive. As far as trade goes 14 is the best i could get because they sell new for 16k. I was trying to sell privately but got impatient.

·
Premium Member
5,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
^it was an lx coupe MT same color. lol! The tint really sets it off tho. Effin Vtech Baby!!!! its the shizzz!

Also just noticed that the vin qualifies for a reflash. I was noticing a little revhang. Gonna go do that Thursday also.
Anybody know how long that takes??

·
Registered
897 Posts
NICE...my personal taste is not with those angel eyes headlights tho...light pattern is awful (especially for oncoming traffic). Lovin' the silver Si tho...congrats...nice ride.

·
Premium Member
5,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
xtant21 said:
NICE...my personal taste is not with those angel eyes headlights tho...light pattern is awful (especially for oncoming traffic). Lovin' the silver Si tho...congrats...nice ride.
Are they angel eye? I turned them on but diddnt notice the angel eye. I guess ill find out tonight.

·
Premium Member
5,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
WellingtonSI said:
I got my car from about 19k to 15k just by walking out on them :O but I do also pay 150/month for 60 months
Thats a steal. Im cool with what im paying. The sales guys were kool for once. Made the whole experience fun.

·
Premium Member
5,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
They were saying they are zenon and ****. Great i got f'd Wats a cutoff line??

·
Premium Member
5,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
SamsFG2 said:
Nice Upgrade
Thanks,

Been looking around e bay and the effin headlights are definetly from e bay.

Zenon my ass. ****

·
Registered
4,243 Posts
Sorry to say but you did get ripped, I paid 19,900 for my car. For a few hundred more or even the same price you could have gotten new.

If you don't want those headlights take a look at them and look for a DOT seal, they probrably don't have one. Then take the car back to the dealer and say the headlights on the car you sold me are illegal. You could probrably get a cop to back you up on it too if you stop by the station and get something in writing.

·
Registered
897 Posts
KlickityClack07 said:
Thanks,

Been looking around e bay and the effin headlights are definetly from e bay.

Zenon my ass. ****
I thought so...wasn't sure but was pretty sure.

The good news though is that those damn things are easy to do a nice retro of real xenon HIDs. The hole is there and may simplyl require a slight bit of routing out the hole to make a nice set of TSX lenses fit. So...bright side is you got something to work with. Downside...for the immediate situation...they screwed you.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts