8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
783 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Got my Greddy Ti-C last week and finally got around to getting some pics...

Installed it with my buddy and only took about an hour, everything fit great and went on with ease.

I took some videos as well but gotta get them uploaded, I'll post them later.

Now the debate begins on whether I should get JUST the HFP rear lip...

EDIT:

Found some pics of some FG1s with just the rear HFP lip and no sides, I think it still flows very well. Ideally I would like the entire kit but not sure if I should drop all that money at the same time.

and

What do you guys think?

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
see this is what i was talking about in my cylinder muffler thread. look how how that thing is to the ground, it looks like one bump and you're gonna be scraping muffler

·
Registered
919 Posts
dnbsi said:
see this is what i was talking about in my cylinder muffler thread. look how how that thing is to the ground, it looks like one bump and you're gonna be scraping muffler

I have the same exhaust on my lowered Si, and I NEVER dragged it on a speed bump, small hill, racoon, or curb, so I think on his stock-height EX he should be OK...

Looks good man, and I too, really want the HFP rear, I think it and the exhaust would accent each other really nicely

·
Registered
783 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
dnbsi said:
Before i got this exhaust, when i looked at other people's pictures, i thought the same thing, but it is nowhere near the ground at all, has plenty of clearance.

And yes, it sounds great, nice deep tone, has a bit of a drone on the highway, but it's not bad.

I need to get my buddy to do some driveby vids and i'll get them posted soon.

·
Registered
3,885 Posts
i got the t-ic on my rr si and got the hfp rear about 2 weeks after installing the t-ic looks so much better it sits almost flush n when i had no rear it seemed to stick out to far

i just have the hfp front n rear lips and think it looks real good i just never liked the skirts

1 - 16 of 16 Posts