8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
4,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mods, this is not a street racing thread. Its just me coming down an on ramp on the interstate to let people hear the S/C whine and Greddy Evo II.

this is Easing into boost in 2nd gear up to around 7500 rpm in each gear 2nd- 4th.

Loud as hell with an SRI. I posted this mainley because of another dicussion. People wanted to hear how loud it was inside the cabin with an SRI.

·
Registered
3,950 Posts
sounds awesome cant wait for mine to get here next week, probably wont be able to hear it over my skunk2 tho
your charger isnt coming next week. lol. hate to be the one to bust your chops but comptech isnt shipping out its next batch till the 15-20th of january.

also. liquid the charger is loud as hell!! sounds like an 03 cobra. mmmm just what i was hoping for lol. i love it.

·
Banned
2,406 Posts
your charger isnt coming next week. lol. hate to be the one to bust your chops but comptech isnt shipping out its next batch till the 15-20th of january.

also. liquid the charger is loud as hell!! sounds like an 03 cobra. mmmm just what i was hoping for lol. i love it.

bought mine off someone here on the site, will be here next thursday :dancing:

·
Registered
807 Posts
Very very nice......You should have shot past that car.Slowing down on that manuver
causes uncertenty of the other driver....who by the way was slowing down because
he was giving the"rocket" room. annnnnnd you were slowing down......I dont know why.
I m just nit-picken because you got a S/C and I dont.:sadwavy:

1 - 20 of 42 Posts