8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
6,518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well NC-ers, in another effort to get us all together at least ONCE this summer - Brian Phillips (The Streetwise President) has invited the NC 8th Civic crowd to the "cruise-in" at the 5th Formula Drift Pro-Am event of the season on July 10th (Saturday - e.g. The saturday BEFORE our Mooresville CARpalooza meet/NASCAR SpeedShop go-karting throw-down)

This is sure to be a helluva-lotta fun for EVERYONE, so bring your friends/kids (they get in FREE! [12 and under]) and family. Entry is only 10 US Dahrahs! ($10 General Admission + $5 if you want to park together as part of the "Cruise-In". BUT post your email address in this thread and I'll shoot you today's SWD Newsletter good for $5 off admission!) Heck I'll even spot you the $10, if you need it!) So there's no reason NOT to be there!

Did I mention they usually have an AutoX course set up? (Edit: THERE WILL BE Auto-X/Time Attack AT THIS EVENT!)

Streetwise Schedule and more information here:

Streetwise Drift // Event Calendar

To Register for Time Attack/Auto-X: Registration - STREET-WISE - Drift Racing and Show Series

To Register for AM/Pro-AM Series Drift: MotorsportReg.com : Street-Wise Drift announces SWD Formula D Pro AM Round 5 / AM Round 6 (Sat 10, Jul 2010) info at Z Max Dragway, Concord , NC 28027 (1516)

Event usually starts @ 10am (races usually end between 4 and 5 PM) - But feel free to come by earlier if you want, and hang out! (If you plan to show up early, PM me and I'll shoot everyone my contact info so we can get you to the right place when you show up :) ) [See below for the event schedule]

Z-Max Dragway
Just off Bruton Smith Blvd (Between Rocky River Golf Club and Concord Pkwy/US-29)
Concord, NC 28027
PLEASE NOTE - The entry road to Z-Max DOES NOT have a street name!!
Charlotte Motor Speedway | Dragway

DIRECTIONS:
*PLEASE NOTE - The entry road to Z-Max DOES NOT have a street name!!
From the exit for "Bruton Smith Blvd/Concord Mills Blvd" (I-85 Exit 49), Z-Max is located 1.3 miles SouthEast on "Bruton Smith Blvd". IF you pass Concord Mills Mall, TURN AROUND and travel 1.4 miles. Z-Max will be on your left. The sign for Z-Max is nearly as big as the state of North Carolina itself, so you should have no problem finding it. :thumbsup:

- From the North (I-77S / I-85N)
Statesville, NC to Unknown road - Google Maps

- From the West (US-321S / I-85N)
Lincolnton, NC to Unknown road - Google Maps

- From the East (NC-73W / US-29) *People using these directions will see Z-Max on the right, NOT THE LEFT*
Albemarle, NC to Unknown road - Google Maps

- From the South: (I-77N / I-85N)
Rock Hill, SC to Unknown road - Google Maps

SCHEDULE:

Saturday July 10th

AM / Pro AM Sign in 6:00AM - 7:30AM

Am / Pro AM Tech 6:30AM - 8:00AM

Pro AM Drivers Meeting 8:00AM "Mandatory" (Suits On)

Pro AM Practice 8:30AM - 9:30AM

Am Drivers Meeting 9:00AM "Mandatory"

Group B AM 9:30AM - 10:30AM

Group C AM 10:30AM - 11:30AM

Pro AM Qualifying 11:30AM - 1:00PM

Group B AM 1:00PM - 2:00PM

Group C AM 2:00PM - 3:00PM

Group B AM Qualifying 3:00PM - 4:00PM

Group C AM Qualifying 4:00PM - 5:00PM

Pro AM Top 16 5:00PM - 6:30PM

AM Top 8/16 6:30PM - 8:00PM

Awards Ceremony 8:30PM

Who Will Be Attending:

• PainIs4ThaWeak
  • Joel Alonso
  • Brian Phillips
  • Todd Phillips
  • Nathan Simpson (?)
  • Will Watson (?)
  • f2kboost
  • TheBlueMugen
  • Nomar06
  • combat trucker
  • Mr. Nelson
  • Carowe (?)

If you plan on being a part of the drift madness with us, please post below so I know who all we got coming, and don't forget about the CARpalooza and NASCAR Go-karting the week following (july 17th) !! :)

Hope to see ya'll there!

- Mike

FINAL UPDATE: Event WILL be held at Z-Max Dragway. General Admission is $10. Car Club Cruise-In Entry is an additional $5.
*IF YOU WILL BE ATTENDING, post your e-mail address, and I'll send you today's SWD Newsletter, good for $5 off admission!

·
Purpul Plane 4ever!
40,686 Posts
:woot:

weekend full O car fun!

·
Registered
6,518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
*Just a reminder*

·
Purpul Plane 4ever!
40,686 Posts
Can't make it....

Leaving for Charleston tonight or tomorrow for a wedding.

·
Registered
6,518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Can't make it....

Leaving for Charleston tonight or tomorrow for a wedding.
wth? you do realize this is still a month away right nomar?

·
Registered
6,518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Final Details Nailed Down! Check first post!

I really hope to see everyone there! Hopefully that day will finally be the first day Joel will compete with the LS1 240sx!!

Icantwait-Icantwait-Icantwait :hyper:

·
Registered
6,518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Spanks!

·
Registered
6,518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I was waiting on people to drop their email addresses fo dah fahve dahrahs off email!

(Then I was gonna add them :D ) :tap:

·
Registered
6,518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Yea... thats right.... DO WORK like I TOLD YOU TOO! lol. :rotfl:
j/k

How's CP lately?

·
Purpul Plane 4ever!
40,686 Posts
wth? you do realize this is still a month away right nomar?
:giggle: I totally screwed up the months. :facepalm: Not having anything to do for 2 months makes the days blend together. :wigglesmiley:

Go ahead and add me into the list. Im in for the "group" rate if everyone else is cool with it too.

·
Registered
6,518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
:giggle: I totally screwed up the months. :facepalm: Not having anything to do for 2 months makes the days blend together. :wigglesmiley:

Go ahead and add me into the list. Im in for the "group" rate if everyone else is cool with it too.
Right on :) Can't wait to meet everyone. See everyone there!

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.