8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yo sup guys, i hope this site grows bigger and bigger because i have a feeling like im gonna get the first 8thgen si that comes out of the factory...(navigation and leather seats please) :thumb: anyways, the site looks great but the avatar NEED to be bigger than 80X80 pixels.

·
Acorns!
17,760 Posts
welcome aboard. Nice to see another 7thgenner on board.

we'll see about changing the size of avators. How big would make you happy?

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i think standard is atleast 90X90, oh and im wondering why my signature didn't show??

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
oh and btw i will become vip as soon as i get the SI into my hands ;)

·
Acorns!
17,760 Posts
lol no worries. I'm no master, but I am here to help. If there are other things - let me know. And, I do think the site will grow as soon as the car comes out. I think it's going to sell pretty big. Much more than the current SI sales.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
webby said:
lol no worries. I'm no master, but I am here to help. If there are other things - let me know. And, I do think the site will grow as soon as the car comes out. I think it's going to sell pretty big. Much more than the current SI sales.
i think it will outsell the current si and the 99/00 cuz 7thgen owners are thinking of buying it and 6thgen want them too, so they will probly trade theirs in. I wonder if the block will be the good o'l k20. because the 8thgen base civic will get the new r18 block which will pump out 140hp/170Nm so maybe the Si will have a redesigned k20 that will hopefully put out as much torque as horsepower.

·
Acorns!
17,760 Posts
It should be K series in the SI. I saw the base civics are the R series. Other posts have talked of it being a 2.0 liter RSX derivative.

Even another site was boasting how it was able to achieve 100hp per liter. So it should be a 2 liter K series.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts