8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys um i need some help preferably fom the ladies here
me and my girlfriend are coming up on our 6 month anniversary
we are both in high school (im a senior and she is a junior)
well im taking her out to the restaurant that we went to for prom this past year.... i just need a really good present idea that i could make her or get her
got any ideas?????
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well i just talked to one of her best girlfriends and she recomended that since we have been dating 6 months that i get six roses and put something with each (CD of songs that remind me of her.... etc.) and i hide the six roses all over her house like a scavenger hunt?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,207 Posts
it's called an anniversary cuz it's supposed to be annual ;) i would wait and celebrate the 1yr personally. jewelry is always nice but girls always like something that takes more thought... at least that is what i have found... Usually if i give a girl jewelry, it's not for any particular reason, its just random lol. girls like random, no reason gifts :) but yea, just take her out to dinner and hold off on lots of gift giving till the annual celebrations. just my 2 cents

Eric
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
CNUco2007 said:
it's called an anniversary cuz it's supposed to be annual ;) i would wait and celebrate the 1yr personally. jewelry is always nice but girls always like something that takes more thought... at least that is what i have found... Usually if i give a girl jewelry, it's not for any particular reason, its just random lol. girls like random, no reason gifts :) but yea, just take her out to dinner and hold off on lots of gift giving till the annual celebrations. just my 2 cents

Eric
Yea i know what u mean but we have been doing little stuff each month
just part of being young i guess
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
33 Posts
Do the roses.. it's a good idea. When it's your 1 year..then do the jewelry (necklace, earings...no rings! ...'till you're ready..that's a major commitment!!)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Dri_LuV_S_i said:
Do the roses.. it's a good idea. When it's your 1 year..then I can suggest jewelry (necklace, earings...no rings! ...'till you're ready..that's a major commitment)
totally agree dude :thumb:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
holy EFFING cow said:
I reread it & yeah, it was kind of harsh. It was meant as a joke with a wry smile, but that gets lost on the internet.

Sorry about that.
no problem man its all good :thumb:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
928 Posts
I am the kind of girl who likes practical gifts, I don't want a bunch of flowers that are just going to die.

What is she into? Really listen to her for the next few weeks and try to find something that she has been wanting to get herself for a while, but just can't do it.

I love gift cards as well, but some don't like them because they seem impersonal.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Bootsie said:
I am the kind of girl who likes practical gifts, I don't want a bunch of flowers that are just going to die.

What is she into? Really listen to her for the next few weeks and try to find something that she has been wanting to get herself for a while, but just can't do it.

I love gift cards as well, but some don't like them because they seem impersonal.
i like you idea but thats not what im looking for
anyone else got any good ideas better than my rose idea?
 
1 - 20 of 50 Posts
Top