8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
13,652 Posts
35 bucks is about what you will have to pay to get your hands on one unless you find one in the classifieds. I have strutking ones. Can't get them anymore. There is one right now for sale in a partout in the classifieds, but I think he's trying to sell it w/ the bcrh. If you want, you could try to talk him out of it. It's worth the dough.

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well i already bought the two sparkplug defoulers from autozone and drilled the one your suppose to. With both of those and the 02 it hits the chassis. So if i get a 90 degree and throw it in the middle of those two i wouldn't have to drill or tap anything right?

·
Registered
13,652 Posts
Well i already bought the two sparkplug defoulers from autozone and drilled the one your suppose to. With both of those and the 02 it hits the chassis. So if i get a 90 degree and throw it in the middle of those two i wouldn't have to drill or tap anything right?
You would still have to drill the angled piece on the female end b/c the threads going into it would still be the same size. The defouler pieces you're talking about have the same sized male ends as the threads on the 02 sensor. If you used the one from home depot, you would still have to put one of the defoulers on the female end anyways to keep the tip of the o2 sensor out of the bend.

·
Premium Member
19,589 Posts
Currently, options are limited. You can get the Weapon R, which I have heard, is a lot longer than other angled defoulers. Price is $45. You can get the Vibrant piece, but you will need it welded onto the O2 bung. You can also call SCTuned as they said they will have their own angled defouler out very soon.

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Probably going to look into making one. If not i might buy one. If not i'll just run with the check engin light on Hondata said with the reflash it might come on, so whatever.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts