8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
5,705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have this set of ebay lights for sale, i purchase this set to use for like 2 weeks only while i was getting my retros send to me, so now i have no need for them and am selling them, i paid $216 inlcuding shipping so am going to let them go for $150 shipped to your door. here are some pics while they where on my car. and yes this lights will fog up, so an easy fix for that will be to open them and re-seal, this are also perfect for if you want to do a Retros since the holes are already made for you.

this is the cut off, but they where not aim.

One this last pic you can see they get fog a little when its could out side.

And the halos are not on, because i din't had them connected on my car since i din't want to bother with them, since they where only going to be on it for like 1 week.

the driver side has one little scratch on the tip of the headlight, not noticeable and thats the way i got them on the mail, when they where brand new.

·
Registered
5,705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Make me an offer guys, i need to sell this set of headlights to buy my JDM H for the front and rear:biggrin:

How about $140 shipped? like i said just make me an offer.

·
Premium Member
141,752 Posts
please take your caps lock key off.

thanks.

from the site rules

5. Posting in all CAPS is forbidden. If the majority of a message is determined to be made up of CAPS it will be deleted and the user will be warned.

http://www.8thcivic.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20021

·
Registered
5,705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
779 Posts
damn i really like them but your not sure if the halos work huh ???
where they messed with that they fog up ????
or is that common with the ebay lights??

also is what kind of bulbs you have in there that they look white ???

also what size wheels are those

can you send me more pics
i have the same car

·
Registered
5,705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
damn i really like them but your not sure if the halos work huh ???
where they messed with that they fog up ????
or is that common with the ebay lights??

also is what kind of bulbs you have in there that they look white ???

also what size wheels are those

can you send me more pics
i have the same car
The halos work am %100 percent sure on that, and for the people that don't know the lights come with bulbs and everything already, all you need to do is replace your stock headlights with this and you are set. like i said i don't have pics of the halos on because i din't connect them, since this lights where only on my car for 1 week at the most. I pm you about my wheel.

Come on guys this is a great deal, am suprise no one has jump on this. make me an offer, but i think $140 shipped is resonable price for this 1 week old set of lights.

:thumb:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.