8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went to me dealer today. Basically I said "If you dont get a fiji blue Si in december i would like my deposit back right now" in a very nice way =P then the manager came up to me and showed me the order list..... they are getting 5 now..... they somehow god knows how were allowed another one... and its blue....

Damn right =P

·
Acorns!
17,760 Posts
^^^ Congrats man. Stick it to the man, and you got results. I wonder what color you're gonna get.... hmmmm :thumb:

·
Premium Member
7,195 Posts
Kabs said:
Went to me dealer today. Basically I said "If you dont get a fiji blue Si in december i would like my deposit back right now" in a very nice way =P then the manager came up to me and showed me the order list..... they are getting 5 now..... they somehow god knows how were allowed another one... and its blue....

Damn right =P
Glad to see that you decided to wait for the Si. You won't be disappointed when you get it. On the other hand you may be disappointed in the dealer in one way or another they will jerk you around.

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ehhh honestly i would much rather have a 350z =P i really wanted a 2 seater plus the Z is so freakin nice

But then again the Si will be a rare car and hopefully will turn heads =p plus all these aftermarket parts will be out... and insurance will be lower.... safer to drive during the winter... and eats less gas =P

1 - 6 of 6 Posts