8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
VIP Member
12,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought I'd share something to help some of you kill time ;)

"Welcome to Flash Element TD, a Macromedia Flash based Warcraft TD game inspired by Element TD for WarcraftIII. All programming has been done, from scratch, by me (David Scott) Graphics and sound effects have been made using the level editor that came with WarcraftIII. A big thanks to Bluey, Sencerd and Yo-Sushi for their help testing and a big thanks to Grrr for balancing."

http://novelconcepts.co.uk/FlashElementTD/play.asp

Enjoy!

·
VIP Member
12,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Haha! Yea for sure.
I built enough cannons to fill up the map:

Got me a decent score :D I'm a geek like that (monkey!!!)

·
VIP Member
12,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
when there's air unit, you have to use the air towers (the right most under "basic towers") for the first air level u might need 2 of them.

to get the most amount of gold, u have to upgrade ur interest. and dont buy a lot of towers. only buy enuf to kill the creeps. to upgrade interest, wait till u have 1 wood (2nd icon from the right under research)

·
Registered
2,548 Posts
2 air towers is not enough for all the mobs. So how'd you survive?

And I'm guessing you never upgraded the cannons? :biggrin:

·
Six eyes
5,010 Posts
zenith is right... I got screwed on level 17 because of my lack of air towers, but I saw only two in the screen shot above. How'd you do it Karl? :D

·
VIP Member
12,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
hehe Cannons is what you need... lots of it. upgraded to level 3.
Thing is, you gotta use the right weapons for each enemy creep.
Some creeps are "air" creeps, so Cannons wont hit them, just arrow or air towers ;)
You will see a little warning saying "Air level next" or something
so before you continue, build a few air towers, upgrade them a little and watch the flying creeps die.

The key to get money is to buy one cannon, put it on the top right corner. then upgrade to level 2 when u reach next level. upgrade cannon to level 3 on 3rd level. level 4 and 5, 1 cannon will do.

Why you ask? because for every end of round, you gain 10% interest on your current gold.. = more money later ;)

·
Six eyes
5,010 Posts
truflip said:
hehe Cannons is what you need... lots of it. upgraded to level 3.
Thing is, you gotta use the right weapons for each enemy creep.
Some creeps are "air" creeps, so Cannons wont hit them, just arrow or air towers ;)
But I only see two air towers on yours!

truflip said:
Why you ask? because for every end of round, you gain 10% interest on your current gold.. = more money later ;)
THAT I didn't know... I thought it was just interest on the money you gained from that round. :dancing:

·
VIP Member
12,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yodums said:
Karl, stop spreading the disease. It was already bad enough at work. :p
Hahahahah!!! I got the disease that makes the affected spread the disease some more :laughing:

Jason, In my screenshot above, I filled the map with cannons. I did use air towers but I sell them before the round ends to gain more on interest ;) Also you can upgrade your interest from 10 to 15, to 20 (max 30 percent) every 7 rounds I think. Just upgrade it when you get 1 wood. You can also upgrade to flame towers. Expensive but extremely powerful.

·
Six eyes
5,010 Posts
Yodums said:
Karl, stop spreading the disease. It was already bad enough at work. :p
Ah-ha! So that's how it started :)

truflip said:
Hahahahah!!! I got the disease that makes the affected spread the disease some more

Jason, In my screenshot above, I filled the map with cannons. I did use air towers but I sell them before the round ends to gain more on interest Also you can upgrade your interest from 10 to 15, to 20 (max 30 percent) every 7 rounds I think. Just upgrade it when you get 1 wood. You can also upgrade to flame towers. Expensive but extremely powerful.
Oh yeah, I totally forgot that you can sell too :)

·
VIP Member
12,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yea this game's not just a simple flash game, eh?
I played it so many times now discovering new things. lol
Also, if you research Earth, Water and Flame tech, you can buy combo towers that do like 2000dmg :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts