8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Amp It Up! '05
Welcome to Amp It Up! '05, a benefit car show taking place on October 22, 2005 at Goddard Park in Warwick, Rhode Island. The rain date for this event is October 23, 2005. All makes and models of Car, Sport Bike, Truck/Suv welcome. The first 200 cars to register will be accepted. Registration fee is as follows; Pre-registration is $15 along with a non-perishable food item, day of registration is $20 along with a non-perishable food idem. All proceeds and non-perishable food items are being donated to the American Red Cross Hurricane Relief Fund.
If you don't have a ride to show off, come and help us judge. The People's Choice catagory is voted on by spectators too! We request that spectators bring (2) non-perishable food items to recieve a ballot for the People's Choice Category. We ask that you bring (3) food items to recieve the ballot as well as a raffle ticket, a chance to win many of our giveaways.
Along with the car judging, and giveaways; we will be holding a 50/50 raffle also benefiting the "Katrina" victims. The winning cars will have an opportunity for a model to pose with their car and trophy. (Yes, there will be MODELS!)
Remember, NO alcholic beverages inside the park at any time. We here at Amp It Up '05 are in no way responsible for fines/tickets you recieve while on the way to or from the event. We are also not responsible for any lost/stolen/damage to any persons property. Burnouts will not be tolerated.

-Kristen Coutu
[Event Coordinator]

Dates:
Oct 22nd[official date]
Oct 23rd[rain date]
Times:
10:30 to 12:00 - Late Registrations and Pull Ins
12:00 to 12:30 - Prep Time
12:30 to 2:00 - Judging
2:00 to whenever you feel like leaving... hang out.
Directions
i95 North
Take i95 North to exit 8a, merging onto Rt2 south towards RI-4/East Greenwich
Turn LEFT onto RI-401 / DIVISION ST. Continue to follow RI-401.
Turn RIGHT onto MAIN ST / US-1.
Turn LEFT onto OLD FORGE RD.
Stay STRAIGHT to go onto IVES RD.
End up at the park... you'll see us
i95 South
Take i95 South to exit 9, merging onto RI-4 south towards north kingstown.
Take the RI-401 exit- EXIT 8- toward RI-2 / I-95 / EAST GREENWICH.
Take the DIVISION ST. ramp toward I-95 N.
Merge onto RI-401.
Turn RIGHT onto MAIN ST / US-1.
Turn LEFT onto OLD FORGE RD.
Stay STRAIGHT to go onto IVES RD.
End up at the park... you'll see us

save $5 with pre registration
visit http://ampitup05.com/

1 - 1 of 1 Posts