8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi there,

i tried posting this in d.i.y. but for some reason i'm being told i don't have sufficient permissions to do so. hmmmm...

i've got a 2007 civic ex coupe w/o navi. i am going to tackle an aftermarket head unit install with the whiterice amp integration (thank you for the great tutorial). i also had planned to install the pac steering wheel control adapter. while i have found information on the steering wheel control installation and the amp integration, i have not found anything about both of them being done together. is this something that can be done, or is it a one or the other scenario? if they can be done together is there anything that needs to be altered in the amp integration instructions to accommodate the steering wheel control adapter's wiring? i haven't bought the pac adapter yet - wanted to make sure this could all be done together (and wasn't overly complicated) before getting it.

thanks again! apologies if this is a stupid question.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ah, quite likely...certainly wasn't offering up a d.i.y. but figured this was a d.i.y. sort of question.

so anyway, any help on this would be super.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts